Saturday, June 28, 2014

'Go Green in 2014': The halfway point


Well...this year is already half over, which means my 2014 challenge is also half over. How's it going so far?

I'll admit, I have started to slow down a little in the motivation department, but I'm not running out of steam yet.

Luckily, I have been able to come up with different ways to go green each week this year. I have been publishing my weekly blog posts on Monday morning every week. Although I am getting a little low on ideas, I still have enough to cover the next couple months at least. By then, I will surely have more green tips to make it through the rest of the year.

Visit this page to see my progress so far.

The first half

I kicked off the new year by signing up for the curbside recycling program; since then, I have blogged about greening the laundry room, reducing office waste, composting - not to mention the various recipes I have shared for cleaning and personal care products.

The second half

This coming week's post about green yard care is all set and ready to publish first thing Monday morning. In the next few weeks, you can expect to see more recipes, as well as ideas for safer personal care products, ways to reduce waste, and sometime in the near future I'll share my current project: How to make your own no-sew reusable cloth napkins and "unpaper" towels.

What can you expect after the year is over? 

Although I will no longer have scheduled weekly posts, I still plan on blogging on a regular basis about various green living topics. And because some of the topics I have gone over in the past few months have been pretty broad, I will likely get into more detail once we get into the next year.

Note: If you have any suggestions or ideas that you would like to learn more about, please let me know either in the comments section below or using the contact form on the right sidebar.

Come back Monday for Go Green in 2014: Week 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...