Friday, December 6, 2013

Poll: Where do you get your books?

Copyright: Kamal H. / http://www.flickr.com/photos/evergreenkamal/

Lately, I've been trying to do a lot more reading than previously. I'm curious - where do YOU get the books you read? Do you borrow them from the library or swap books with a friend? Do you buy the brand-new printed versions, or do you download e-books? Answer using the poll gadget to the right (you will need to hover your cursor over that black line on the very right side of the screen, and it will expand into a box). If you read anything other than books, select 'I never read books' and please explain in the comments of this post (if you would like to share). I'll go over the results later, after the poll is closed.

*Update: I decided to change the blog template due to my frustration with not being able to add almost any gadget (widget) to the previous one - now the poll is easier to find in the sidebar to the right side of the page. Unfortunately, I'm not so fond of this generic template. :(

Thanks for helping out!

5 comments:

  1. I swap books at times, go to the library when I have time but usually I buy books from garage sales...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if the PR library has any e-books you could download on your iPad? That would be super easy and free!

      Delete
  2. I get mine from barnes and noble and my local library -Melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to amazon and look for used copies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...