Wednesday, December 31, 2014

'Go Green' in 2014: The Challenge Concludes

Well, guys, we made it! 

I'll admit, I'm awfully glad this challenge is over. It has been fun, but toward the end, you can probably tell that I was starting to get a little lazy.

How many of you have been following along from the beginning? Probably not many, but I would like to hear from you regardless of when you started reading. What are some ways you have gone green this past year?

For those of you who haven't been following along, the challenge was to come up with a way to go green each week this past year, and to create a blog post each week highlighting that idea. These ideas were things anybody could easily implement into their daily lives - nothing too complicated or expensive.

I have provided links to each of my weekly posts on this page:


But don't worry! I'm not quitting my blog now that the challenge is over. I still have plenty of ideas (and lots of green articles left to be recycled from when Yahoo! Voices closed down; recycling is green, after all!). In the coming year, I plan on expanding upon some of the ideas we have already gone over, as well as coming up with brand-new post ideas.

I'm looking forward to working on posts that don't really have a deadline, so I can work on them when I'm inspired, and just relax when I'm not.

That said, I want to thank those of you who have been reading my blog, whether just a post here and there or every single one. Please share any ideas you have for future "green tips" or let me know if you have any questions you have that might make good posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...