Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ready...Set...'Go Green' in 2014!

Happy New Year 2014!

I hope this post finds you all well, and having a wonderful start to the new year. Have you set your goals yet? Are you ready to get started?!

I'm excited to start this year-long challenge; in fact, I've already gotten a start on it! I've been busy brainstorming - for more than a month already - all the different ways I can go green this year. AND I've already started doing some of them. Here are a few things you can look forward to in the coming weeks and months:

  • tips for getting started recycling
  • ideas for ditching disposable products
  • green cleaning product recipes
  • going green in the laundry room
  • non-toxic beauty product recipes
  • home remedies for various ailments
  • and more....

Over the following weeks, I will share the various ways I have incorporated greener practices into my life, including specific recipes and ways I have used everyday ingredients in place of toxic, store-bought products.

Keep your eyes peeled for my first weekly post {hint: it's about recycling} on January 6th!

You can either become a member of this blog, follow by email, or bookmark this page and check back for updates. Remember, you can always visit the Go Green in 2014 page for links to each of the posts as they are published.

Until then...have a wonderful first week of the new year!

Copyright: *Sally M* / http://www.flickr.com/photos/sally_12/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...