Sunday, May 11, 2014

Green for a Cause

As some of you might already know, this blog isn't the only place I write and publish... I first started writing online over five years ago (I can't believe it's been that long already!) for a site that is now owned by Yahoo! I write a lot of green-related stuff over there, too. In addition to getting paid upfront for each article, I also get paid when my articles are viewed.

During the month of May, I have offered to donate my upfront and pageview earnings to a wonderful cause: My aunt is adopting a little boy from China, and along with many other family members, I am trying to help raise the funds needed to cover the adoption-related expenses. This is my way of pitching in and helping to bring this little boy home to his family.

I am asking my readers to help out...

Naturally, I am hoping to increase pageviews this month so I can make as big a donation possible. If you are able, I would ask you to visit my contributor profile and read any articles that are interested in. Please, I ask you not to click on them just to click and increase views. I understand if you visit and do not find anything that interests you...although there are 1,179 pieces of content (and counting!) to choose from. :-)

My profile has a number of different article topics, but if you are specifically looking for green-related content, please visit the tab (above) titled "Green Resources" and look under the section called "Tonya's Green Living Articles". A lot - but not all - of my green/natural content is listed here.

It costs you nothing but a little bit of your time

Even if it's just a few minutes. Your time is valuable, and we appreciate that you have even read this far! So now I'll quit taking up your time with this blog post and just say....thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...